Friend-raising is something we are not taking lightly. We are not looking for people to just partner with us financially, we are looking for people who want to become part of OUR family.
What does becoming a part of our family look like?
It looks like:
- Rescuing people from human trafficking
- Prayer (We will join you in prayer for your needs, we ask you to do the same for ours.)
- Newsletters and updates
- Feeding the hungry (spiritually and physically)
- Disciplining people
- Bringing the Gospel to unreached people in Thailand.
If you feel led to support through prayer, I would love for you to pray for these areas during our trip:
- Spiritual & Physical health
- Financial provision & protection over household
- We walk in complete unity with all other staff
- We will be imitators of God Eph. 5:1 and wise in all we do Eph. 5:15
- Our marriage will be a direct reflection of Eph. 5:21-33
- We will always go before the Lord with PRAISE and THANKSGIVING
- Declare 1 Peter 2:9 over the people in Thailand.
We are currently working in Thailand. We are still seeking friends that would like to partner with us monthly as well. If you feel led to give financially, you can do so online or by mail.
Mail checks to: Breath of God International Outreach (BOGIO)
2010 Old Cherry Point Road
New Bern, NC 28560
**Make checks payable to Breath of God International Outreach or BOGIO for short. In your memo line please put DuBois Family to assure the right account is credited.**
You can now make online donations through PayPal using the button below.